Thursday, December 15, 2016

Is Rebound Sex Healthy

Is Rebound Sex Healthy
According to refinery29, if you're
gonna have rebound sex after a breakup, you need to make sure you're doing it for
the right reasons you guys. They say if you're just trying
to get back at your ex or trying to escape your emotions,
rebound sex can actually make things worse.
>> Mm-hm. >> They say rebound sex should really be about
reconnecting with your sexuality. So ladies, do you think rebound sex is
a fool proof way to get over someone or just plain foolish?
>> Wait a minute, wait a minute, what is rebound sex, cuz I be having sex, I don't care.

>> [LAUGH]
>> I know. >> I know, I saw your face. >> But that's exactly right. You're having sex in a different position.

It's if you've just gotten your heart broken or you've just gotten
out of a major relationship. [CROSSTALK] >> Which for me, I personally- >> That's what that's called? >> Yes. >> I just thought it was having a good time.
>> It is, it is, it is having a good time. >> [APPLAUSE] >> Okay.

>> I personally if I was doing it just to have a good time girl, I'm right there
with you, I can have a good time, but if I am doing it to get over somebody,
I don't feel in my heart I can do that. >> Since we're having revelations today- >> Yes >> You're newly divorced, have you had rebound sex? >> [LAUGH] >> No.
No. Actually, and even Adrienne and i have talked about this,
I haven't had sex just to get over that, because-
>> But you've had sex.
>> Have you had full- >> What is happening here? >> What are we doing? >> Have you fooled around? >> Yeah, you have fulled around. >> Right.

>> [LAUGH] >> [APPLAUSE] >> Come on- >> [CROSSTALK] >> My point is, when it comes to rebound sex-
>> Just give me a sip of my tea. >> [CROSSTALK] >> Why you getting all hot and bothered? Why you getting hot?
>> Look, I'm just saying- >> She's thinking about it. >> No. >> So you're saying there's a chance.
>> [LAUGH] >> No, I think women are very sensitive when it comes to their emotions.

>> Yes.
>> Yeah. >> I think, yes you can have sex-
>> She slid through that one. >> [CROSSTALK] >> [LAUGH]
>> All right- >> Don't be sliding anywhere. >> [LAUGH] >> But I just am careful about having sex just to get over
something, because you're only messing with yourself at the end of the day.
>> The only way to get over something is to get over it.

>> [APPLAUSE] >> Yeah.
>> In the proper time. >> Thank you. >> But I'm gonna tell you, if you have feelings for
somebody, seriously, sex is not gonna change that.
>> No. >> You know what I mean? I mean [INAUDIBLE]
>> It might make it worse.

>> Yeah, because then you start comparing.
>> Yes. >> And I'm like, my god!
>> Yes. >> He doesn't do it like he does. >> [LAUGH] >> And let me tell you sometimes you can end up playing yourself hard core
>> [INAUDIBLE] >> Like for instance, let's say a guy doesn't want to be with
you, he's like I'm unsure about us, we should take a break, right? And then you go and
you sleep with someone else, right? Right away,
thinking I'm gonna get him back, whatever, right?
>> And then he finds out that literally when
you guys weren't together, you went and slept with somebody else.
>> Yeah.

>> What if that dude is like, thank God I stayed away from that girl, she's out here just being loose.
>> Yep. >> And that actually can mess up chances with a guy that you really-
>> Man, okay, that's a little different. That's your personal preference.
>> That can actually make the guy that you wanted to end
up with look at you differently as well.
>> No, I look at him differently if he out
there hoe'ing so it don't matter. [APPLAUSE]
>> He shouldn't be out there hoe'ing..

No comments:

Post a Comment