Saturday, June 2, 2018

Life without Health Insurance Jaime

Life without Health
My name is Jaime Fountaine and Im 27 years old. My friends, who have worked service jobs and I all have this theory that you should have to work a service job for at least two years so that you know how to act in public. Ive been working at the coffee shop for the last four-and-a-half years. Ive never made more than 20-grand in a year.

I... I dont really have a plan. Thats not a great thing to have to admit to anybody, but thats just not how my life has worked out since I graduated college. Every time I get sick I get, you know...

If it cant be fixed with like Advil, Nyquil, and like a good nights sleep, I dont really have a solution for it. I dont I dont know what I would do if I got very ill or very injured. Honestly, I havent been to a doctor since my 11th grade physical. Between the things...

All of the obligations I already have, like utilities, and rent, and you know, student loan payments Within my budget, theres no way I can afford healthcare. If something bad happened to me, if I were in an accident, or if I developed some kind of serious illness, theres no possible way I could afford it. I dont have that kind of savings. My savings would be gone in an instant.

I have no plan. I cant afford a plan..

No comments:

Post a Comment